Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Purpose

I have for sometime wanted to try different restaurants around town.  When friends and I go out, it is usually to the same old places.  Not that those places are not good but no one likes getting into a restaurant rut.  


My friend Ruci and I were talking one day about how cool it would be to try different restaurants in Charlotte (and surrounding towns).  And then I thought how cool would it be to write about it as well.  I will admit I kind of got the idea to try the different eateries from Diners Drive-Ins and Dives with Guy Fieri on Food Network.  I think that would be an awesome job.  In our restaurant travels, I do hope to find some little hole in the wall restaurants.  I think a lot times those are better than the restaurant chains.  No restaurant is off limits if we find a good one.


If I end up with any readers please feel free recommend any great restaurants in the Charlotte area.  Even coffee shops would be great too!  I am really excited about this new adventure.  And once I figure out how to post pictures I will.  I am a little new to the blogging world so please bare with me.  


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment